CHINA YUCHAI NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To all Shareholders
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (the "Meeting") of
As Ordinary Business
1. To receive and adopt the audited financial statements and independent auditors' report for the financial year ended
2. To approve an increase in the limit of the Directors' fees as set out in Bye-law 10(11) of the Bye-laws of the Company from
3. To re-elect the following Directors retiring pursuant to Bye-law 4(2) of the Bye-laws of the Company to hold office until the next annual general meeting of the Company:
(ii) Mr Gan Khai Choon
4. To authorize the Board of Directors to appoint up to the maximum of 11 Directors or such maximum number as determined from time to time by the shareholders in general meeting to fill any vacancies on the Board.
5. To re-appoint
6. To transact any other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
By Order of the Board
1. Pursuant to the bye-laws of the Company, no resolution of Members may be passed without the affirmative vote of the Special Share cast by the holder of the Special Share.
2. By resolution of the Board, only Members entered in the Register of Members of the Company at the close of business on
3. A Member is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and vote in his stead.
4. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
5. If a proxy is appointed, the proxy form and the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed, must be lodged with the Company at 16 Raffles Quay, #26-00
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-yuchai-notice-of-annual-general-meeting-300295819.html